Thursday, July 17, 2014

May and June 2014

I am not a really good blogger.  I have been busy making beads and teaching.
This has been a wonderful year.

June was Bead and Button - I love that show.  This year I was honoured to be their Commemorative Artist.  In the end, I made 265 commemorative beads.

Loved seeing the show catalogue! 




The pin this year totally reflected the bead pattern.  You would not believe the number of people who mentioned that they never realized that the pin reflected the bead. 

Bead and Button has also created a really cool photo backdrop that is the pin, which is the bead.
I made lots of beads in May - a very productive month.
June got busy.  Bead and Button ordered more beads so that kept me busy and I spent a lot of time prepping for a six day class at Corning.  This is the official June picture, a motley crew. 







No comments:

Post a Comment