Monday, April 22, 2013

Twenty Steps - Week #5 - Corning, New York

This weekend I had the pleasure of teaching a two day intensive raking and masking class at The Studio of the Corning Museum of Glass in Corning, New York.  

Spring is really happening in Corning - I am jealous, it is just barely awakening here in the Toronto area.  

I saw so many daffodils.  This patch of them is just outside The Studio.  I love that pale off white colour.





It was a great class and it is such an honour to be a Corning teacher.

Next week I am off the Whistler Molten Experience, in Whistler, BC - hopefully spring has really sprung there.  I am very excited about this weekend retreat.  I am the featured artist and will be doing a demo of an Ottoman bead for the group.  There will be many other demos and the whole event sounds amazing!  


This project was started by Nicole Valentine-Rimmer - Her blog is http://nvalentine.blogspot.ca/
Also participating: Mixed Metal Mimi: http://www.ourtreehousedesigns.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment